DIN mounted multifunctional converters that translate Ethernet protocols (ArtNet, sACN) into DMX to control more lighting fixtures through single Ethernet LAN 10/100Base-T link. Trigger inputs provide ability to launch pre-programmed DMX scenarios when triggers (e.g. fire alarm) are activated even if the console is down.
Two RJ-45 Ethernet inputs and pluggable 15EDGVC terminal blocks for seamless connection. Up to 8 DMX outputs per one device, second Ethernet port adds cascading availability through integrated switch. May be powered through Ethernet (PoE) without power cabling.
Compatible with any hardware and software supporting ArtNet and sACN protocols. Merge signals from multiple sources based on different merging policies: HTP, LTP, AUTO, PRIORITY, OVERLAY (see Merging Options).
- Convert DMX512 into ArtNet and sACN protocols in both directions to transmit DMX data through Ethernet LAN
- Transmit more DMX streams with less cables
- Lighting control and management through single Ethernet network
- Convert mapped video content from mapping software into DMX streams
- Ensure interfacing between modern stage lighting software and DMX lighting
- Real-time control of video projectors and laser units supporting ArtNet or sACN from DMX console
- Support PoE
- Variable merging options: HTP, LTP, AUTO, OVERLAY, and PRIORITY. Merged data may be outputted to physical DMX ports, and/or looped back to Ethernet as new ArtNet/sACN stream.
- Minimum loading time, fastest recovery after short power failure
- Master IP that never gets lost
- Natural heat convection, no fans or coolers, no vent slots – full protection from dust and smoke increases product lifetime
- Maximum surge protection – power supply optimized for voltage from 100 to 315 V
- Full galvanic isolation of all ports
- Simple user-friendly web interface
- Configurable DMX port direction
- HTP (highest takes precedence),
- LTP (latest takes precedence),
- AUTO (last modified takes precedence – intelligent merging mode that provides availability to manage installation from two consoles simultaneously),
- OVERLAY (merges custom slots from two ArtNet/sACN streams, fully customized through web interface),
- PRIORITY (for sACN streams with priority tag, console with the highest priority for a given Universe will be in charge).
||Metal/plastic case, IP20
||210(D) x 105(H) x 75(W)
||DIN rail in the power cabinet (12 modules)
||~90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, PoE (optional)
|Input Power (max):
||LEDs for DMX and Ethernet activity
||ArtNet I, II, III, IV/ sACN, DMX512,RDM
||4 or 8 isolated
||Terminal blocks 15EDGVC
||2 (10/100 Base-TX), RJ-45
||ArtGate DIN, connectors kit, user guide
||4 DMX inputs/outputs, 1 Ethernet port
||4 DMX inputs/outputs, 2 Ethernet port, PoE
||8 DMX inputs/outputs, 1 Ethernet port
||8 DMX inputs/outputs, 2 Ethernet port, PoE
||DIN rail mounting kit
||Waterproof box (IP65)
||Ethernet Cable 3m