MaqicQ MQ500 Stadium
The MagicQ MQ500 Stadium is a new control console from ChamSys designed to operate at the highest level of show control. MagicQ MQ500 Stadium enables shows to be designed from concept to reality including lighting, media, LED and scenic design.
The MQ500 Stadium features dual multi touch displays in full HD with adjustable viewing angle and gesture support.
The MQ500 Stadium has inbuilt MagicVis 3D visualiser with high quality beam and gobo rendering.
The MQ500 Stadium supports up to 200 universes onboard direct from the console without the need for external processing. MagicHD media server runs on board enabling pixelmapping to all 200 universes.
The MQ500 includes an intensity wheel and 100mm split crossfaders for theatre control, and incorporates 42 fader and executor playbacks for live busking.
- Dual Inbuilt 15" displays
- Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- Multi touch with gesture support
- 200 universes direct from the console (licensed above 64)
- Inbuilt MagicVis Visualiser with full rendering of beams and gobos
- Inbuilt MagicHD Media Player for pixel mapping onto 200 universes
- Playback section with 30 Playbacks (15 full fader, 15 flash)
- 12 multi purpose Macro/Executes/Playbacks
- RGB function indication for every Playback
- Programming section with Intensity Wheel and 100mm crossfaders for Theatre
- Dedicated Grand Master fader and DBO button
- Dedicated Goto, Time, Head, Flip, Pair Buttons
- Modular design for easier maintenance
- Comfortable arm rest
- Adjustable external monitor arm with VESA mount
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Modular design - rear tray with PSU, processor and DMX card removes easily
- Powerful processor and graphics chipset
- Future proofed processor module design
- 110 to 240 VAC input via powercon
- Inbuilt UPS
- Network Switch with 4 Ethercon ports
- 4 DMX ports
- 3 USB (1 locking)
- MIDI in and out
- LTC in and out
- Audio input
- Remote input
- 200 universes - no external processing required (licensed above 64)
- Inbuilt MagicVis visualisation including blind visualisation during show
- Pixelmapping from internal MagicHD media player
- Show files interchangeable with all existing MagicQ consoles
- Dedicated legending for all 8 Attribute encoders
- Full Cue Stack legending for all Playbacks
- Open interfaces for communication with 3rd party show control systems
- Flexible window organisation with drap and snap
- Multi touch based Quick Move and Quick Copy
- Multi touch gestures including scrolling and zooming
- Universes: 200 (64 standard)
- Channels: 102,400 (32,768 standard)
- Number of fixtures: Up to 102,400 (32,768 standard)
- Cues: 5000
- Cue stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 4096
- Groups: 5000
- Numbers of shows: Virtually unlimited
- Media server support: 50 (each different content)
- Encoders: 8
- Faders: 18
- Direct DMX ports: 4
- Network ports: 4
- External monitor: Up to 1920x1200 - DVI-D
- USB ports: 5 (including 1 on front panel for easy access)
- Audio input (1 channel, 7 band)
- MIDI Notes in/out
- LTC in/out
- Inbuilt UPS
- Variable Speed Fan
- Dual Colour Desk lamp
- Illuminated soft buttons
- Dust cover
- Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
- Width: 860mm
- Depth: 587mm
- Height: 85mm high at front, 188mm high at rear (screens stored)
- Weight: 28KG
- Flightcased Dimensions:
- Width: 940mm (37 inches)
- Depth: 670mm (26.4 inches)
- Height: 290mm (11.4 inches)
- Weight (console in flightcase): 50KG
- The MQ500 uses a 12v Sealed Lead Acid Battery.
High resolotion touch screens
MagicQ Stadium consoles feature dual full HD resolution multi-touch screens with 8 encoder wheels around them - this provides simple attribute and palette selection.
The screens provides all the information you need right in front of you without having to continually scroll around to find what you need.
ChamSys believes that it is important for Lighting Designers to be able to move between different MagicQ consoles and different MagicQ software versions without having complicated import and export procedures. Nobody likes having to re-program their show just to meet a particular product version or software version.
With MagicQ it is simple. Any MagicQ show, any MagicQ console, any MagicQ software version.
And don't forget - you can run MagicQ on your Windows PC, your Mac (native), or even on Linux.
MagicQ consoles output all their universes directly from the console - no need for external processing nodes. When modern phones and tablets are capable of streaming HD movies, is it really believable that lighting consoles are limited to calculating only 8 or 16 universes on board?
ChamSys doesn't try to sell you expensive network processing nodes. The console is complete, fully functional, outputs all universes - one item, one price.
ChamSys test the consoles with every channel patched and executing cues to prove that the consoles are more than capable of meeting their specified performance.
MagicQ includes the free MagicVis visualiser - a fully featured visualiser with full gobo and beam rendering, objects, media feeds, moving trusses, programmable camera, plots and automated reports.
MagicQ includes the free MagicHD media player - supporting up to 8 layers of full HD media playback.
MagicVis and MagicHD run natively on Windows, Mac or Linux.
ChamSys does not believe in rules. They want to make it simple.
You want to use your own Art-Net or sACN interfaces with all the MagicQ console universes? No problem.
You want to add 8 Extra Wings to a MagicQ system? No problem.