Ultra precis, multifunktionell tidskod-, genlock- och s.k. word klock-generator som sänder till eller mottager från övriga Timecode Systems enheter och samtidigt fungerar som WiFi sändare för upp till 10 st. iPhone eller iPads.
Kompatibelt medTimecode Systems B:LINK protokoll och kan jobba som antigen slav eller master.
Nu kan man även koppla den direkt till Sound Device 6 serie recorders och med WiFi funktionen kan Pulse jobba ihop med Timecode egen gratis app för enklare funktioner, eller MovieSlate app bl.a. med möjlighet för att göra noteringar vid tagningar och tidskoder, eller önskar man flera funktionaliteter fungerar Pulse även med Adobe Prelude Liver Logger app.
:Wave kommer inklusive
- USB laddare (multi region)
- USB 2.0 (A) till Micro USB (B) laddningskabel.
Features - The next generation of Timecode Systems technology, with long range RF B:LINK network capabilities
An audio dept focused, highly accurate timecode, genlock and word clock generator with integrated RF transceiver and simultaneous Wi-Fi.
Feature wise – first of all, it’s small (94mm x 67mm x 23mm to be exact). It has a solid aluminium casing. It also has a high resolution blue OLED display, flexible mounting methods and multiple powering options.
It has curves in all the right places.
It has UART, RS232/RS422 connectivity, WiFi connectivity, USB connectivity and simultaneous long range RF sync and B:LINK networking features.
The large capacity Li-Polymer internal battery is constantly charged from any power input and designed to run the unit for a minimum of 8 hours with RF, WiFi and switched on, much longer without WiFi enabled. Perfect for audio/camera battery swaps or location moves.
Truly flexible configuration
The wave has an incredibly accurate timecode, genlock and word clock generator. It can be configured either as a master ‘transmit’ device or slave ‘receive’ device. It can also jam and lock to an external wired timecode source, and then re-transmit that timecode to any ‘slave’ receive units listening.
Operating as a B:LINK
master or as a B:LINK slave device unlocks the game changing potential of the new B:LINK network protocol, which keeps the same incredibly accurate wireless sync over the robust sub GHz ISM bands, but adds enhanced two-way multiplexed status/control and metadata.
When the wave is a B:LINK master, it is continually collecting the status of all the receiving B:LINK devices, the devices will then appear in a single list on Timecode Buddy: app and MovieSlate 8 app, when the app is connected to the wave’s WiFi network. Long range communications over B:LINK, short range communication over WiFi.
Truly ground breaking.
Unique features (with the latest firmware)
Our new firmware update enables a seamless exchange of data between our :wave product, Sound Devices 6-Series mixer/recorders and PureBlend’s MovieSlate 8.5 iOS app.
But what does this actually mean for the users?
Great things come in threes. Sound Devices, Timecode Systems :wave and MovieSlate
- A slicker, more accurate sync: It’s even easier to display, manage and share timecode and metadata for takes recorded on 6-Series mixers. With this latest upgrade, users can sync and share metadata and timecode via our bespoke interface cable directly from the :wave’s data port to the USB port on a Sound Devices 6-Series mixer/recorder.
- Advanced metadata management: The logging and reporting features of MovieSlate give you more control over your workflow. The integration of our technology not only ensures all recorded sound files contain the same accurate timecode as the cameras, but also allows for a full exchange of metadata. This makes information easier to access, allows you to do more with this information via the new Sound Recorder Sync Pro Feature of MovieSlate app and as a result gives production teams more power over their workflows creating a smoother production process.
- Wireless control of Sound Devices’ 6-Series mixers/recorders from you iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch). The MovieSlate 8.5 application (which runs on iOS 8, 9, or 10) connects to the :wave’s integrated WiFi interface. With Pro Features enabled, users can conveniently from their iOS device:
- Start/stop recordings
- Arm/disarm sound tracks with a single tap
- Assign track labels
- Monitor battery and memory card levels
- Sync timecode
- Edit metadata
- Effortlessly generate stunning sound reports
||94mm x 67mm x 23mm
|Blue OLED display
||128 x 32 pixel resolution
|Supported FPS modes
||23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 29.97DF, 30DF
||LEMO 5 connector
||USB, UART, RS232, RS422, LANC
||865MHz-923MHz Worldwide ISM bands. 2.4GHz 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
||Backup Li Polymer rechargeable battery with 8 hours min operation (WiFi and RF switched on) , 5V micro USB connector, LEMO2 9-36V DC
||Three Buffered outputs on BNC, LEMO 5 and separate LEMO 9 connectors. Selectable MIC or LINE output level on LEMO5
|Output sync modes
||PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720p double frame, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p double frame, Word Clock 44.1, 48.2, 48, 96, 192 KHz
|Output video sync
||1V pp / 75 ohm or 1V pp /37.5ohm for ‘High Level Genlock’ mode (3D camera rigs)