The SnakeSys S6 (T2) is a rugged truss mountable two universe Ethernet to DMX convertor with an in-built network switch supporting three separate DMX output sockets per universe.
- Two universes
- Three 5-pin DMX output sockets per universe
- Four network ports
- Can be powered by Power over Ethernet
- LCD display and buttons for configuration
- RDM capability (subject to firmware development)
- Serial port connecter - e.g for connecting projectors
- Hook clamp fixable in three different orientations
- Omega clamp fixable in four different orientations
The SnakeSys T2 includes a battery so that it can be configured even when there is no mains power, for example when preping the lighting rig. Pressing the centre button activates the unit giving access to the menu systems. The configuration is stored within the unit. The front panel also includes a label area for marking up the box with a pen if required.
The SnakeSys T2 supports both Art-Net and ACN support, along with ChamNet to allow remote management over the network connection. When in ChamNet mode, the configuration data is stored on board, allowing the device to be restarted.
Supports Hook Clamp or Omega Clamp. Three mounting points for omega clamps allow the unit to support four different orientations for convenient mounting or hiding within set pieces. Mounting holes are also provided for safety chains and secondary fixings for additional safety or to allow routing of cables.
Network ports: 4
DMX universes: 2
DMX ports: 6 (three per universe)
Power input: 90-250V AC or PoE