A wall mount touch screen running the Kiosc app. Kiosc is a customisable user interface for controlling networked devices. Where lighting engines, audio players and media servers will be the back-end to a system, Kiosc will provide the front-end dashboard.
Bundled with the Kiosc Editor, the app allows for quick designs that incorporate colour pickers, logos, password and multiple pages.
Kiosc controls networked AV equipment through the OSC and UDP protocols, including feedback. The Kiosc app is also available on iOS, Android, macOS, Windows and Ubuntu. Please consult the corresponding appstore for availablility.
- 7” resistive touch screen
- 800x480 pixels
- Wall mount
- VESA 75
- Power over Ethernet (class III)
- Kiosc app pre-installed
- Operating temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Compliance EN55103-1 EN55103-2
- Bundled with vManager and Kiosc Editor software