MagicQ Stadium Wing
The MagicQ Stadium Wing is the latest in ChamSys Stadium series designed to operate at the highest level of show control.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing features 30 Playbacks and 4 Execute Encoders. The 30 Playbacks are pageable separately as 15 Fader Playbacks and 15 Execute Playbacks. All Playbacks feature full electronic legending on screen.
The 4 Execute Encoders are multi purpose and can be assigned functions from the Execute and other MagicQ Windows to enhance playback performance.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing incorporates a full HD multi touch display with adjustable viewing angle and gesture support. The display connects directly to DVI video output from a MagicQ MQ500 or from a MagicQ MQ80 console using the DVI cable provided. Any MagicQ Window can be transferred to the display on the Stadium Wing.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing also includes 4 DMX outputs to expand the DMX capabilities of the system and an inbuilt UPS for added security.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing conects to the MagicQ console via a locking Neutrik USB cable.
- 15 Fader playbacks with Fader and Select, Go, Stop and flash buttons
- 15 Execute playbacks with Select and Go buttons
- 4 Execute encoders legended on screen
- Inbuilt 15" display
- Full HD 1920x1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- Connect to MagicQ Stadium MQ500 console
- Connect to MagicQ MQ80 Compact console
- Connect to Windows PC running MagicQ
- Multi touch with gesture support
- Modular design for easier maintenance
- Comfortable arm rest
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 110 to 240 VAC input via powercon
- Inbuilt UPS
- 4 DMX ports
- 1 Neutrik locking USB for connection to console
Direct DMX ports: 4
On board HD resolution display: Up to 1920x1200
Dual Colour Desk lamp
Illuminated soft buttons
Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
Height: 85mm high at front, 188mm high at rear (screens stored)